As a continuation of our corporate tradition to change our website every few years, we are proud to announce the launch of the newest version of www.eacomm.com!
For over a dozen years now, EACOMM Corporation’s Corporate Website has evolved with the trends and technologies of the time. EACOMM.COM has always been considered a showcase site of what we have to offer our clients and as such a lot of time and effort is given in ensuring the site is up to date with the latest technologies.
VERSION 7 “Responsive Isometric Pixel Art” (2014-present): While we have been deploying responsive websites for our clients for the past 2 years, it is only in 2014 that we’ve finally had the time to convert our own site to a fully responsive design. This is in reaction to the ever increasing number of website visitors that are smartphone and tablet users. As with our past websites, the site has a central “theme” that plays tribute to 1980’s PC pixel isometric art. The site also shows a transition to a more mature “corporate look”, embracing the fact that EACOMM is no longer a new start-up set-up by fresh grads in their twenties, but an established corporation led by a highly experienced group of entrepreneurs and professional managers.
Click on the links and screenshots below to see the older versions of our website:
- Version 1 (2001) was pure HTML andÂ had less than 10 web pages.
- Version 2 â€œClassic Blackâ€ (2002-2003) featured a number of online forms developed in PHP and writing to MySQL database. However, the main site content remained mostly HTML-based with a some small flash animation elements. Version two also included our first efforts in Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Version 3 â€œUnited Colors of EACOMMâ€ (2003-2005) featured a lively intro page and heavily SEOâ€™d content. Some content were already content managed during the latter part of this versionâ€™s existence. Version 3 was also the first site hosted outside of EACOMMâ€™s in-house web server for increased accessibility from the US/Europe.
- Version 4 â€œThe Tree Houseâ€ (2005-2008) This website was the first EACOMM website to fully utilize DO-CMS for content management. It feature original artwork from Visual Artist Robert Deniega. Further additions to the site includes this Blog website, a Japanese Version of the Website and other division sub-sites.
- Version 5 “Film Noir” (2008-2012) This website features detailed interactive scenery with a retro, film-noir look developed in Flash. The website is managed through the latest version of EACOMMâ€™s Dynamic Online Content Management System which features new features such as allowing for editing of Flash content as well as integration with Googleâ€™s Application suite. The siteâ€™s use of CSS 2.0 would also allow us to change the layout much more often and offer different layouts simultaneously in the future. The site is also designed to showcase the entire skill-set of EACOMM Corporation from Interactive Multimedia and Animation as seen with the various Flash scenes, to High-end Web Programming as showcased in the various dynamic content and interactive forms.