EACOMM is proud to announce the completion of our transit survey project in partnership with Google Maps which started last year. The project initially featured all four train (MRT, LRT1, LRT2, PNR) systems in Metro Manila. Currently, the following information are available via maps.google.com.ph:
- Train data for MRT, LRT1, LRT2, and PNR
- Train data for PNR from Manila to Ligao.
- Intercity Bus data for over 20 routes from Manila to neighboring Provinces
- Metro Manila bus data for over 20 routes within the Metropolis
- Intercity Ferry Data for 3 routes.
Google Maps allows you to use multiple transport modes to get you to your destination at the fastest possible time or with the least amount of transfers.
Some features that we are working on aggressively that will be coming soon in the following months in Google Maps include:
- Fare data for Metro Manila Buses
- More intercity bus and ferry routes
- Transit data on other major Philippine cities (Cebu, Davao, etc..)